Like a white castle-like mini cake
1. Put the eggs and white sugar into the container, stir until a large foam is generated, and whipped with an electric egg beater at high speed for 6-7 minutes until a fine foam is produced. The egg liquid is gently shaken, and the resulting texture remains unchanged for 10 seconds. Just fine.
2. Add all the flour after the sieve to the beaten egg mixture, and mix it evenly into a batter. Take two tablespoons of batter, put in the previously melted butter, stir evenly into a butter paste, and then pour the butter paste all the way. Stir well in the batter.
3. Add the white chocolate chopped granules to the batter, stir evenly with a spatula, and pour the batter into the squid bag.
4. Apply a layer of butter to the mold, squeeze the batter into the mold, and bake in a preheated 170 degree oven for 20-25 minutes. Insert the cake with a toothpick and pull out the paste.
5. Remove the mold and buckle it on the grill, cool to room temperature, and gently shake the mold to release the mold.
6. Sprinkle with powdered sugar on the surface and you can enjoy it!