Presented the old taste of Wenzhou - Wenzhou Pancai fried rice cake. Eat a bowl of hot rice cakes, and wish you all the best in the coming year! "1" dish, the scientific name of phthalocyanine, vine, because of the shape of the disk, it is commonly known as dish, is the main winter vegetables in southern Zhejiang. The "Compendium of Materia Medica" records that it is from "Xifan Tuyu" and is now cultivated in Europe, Asia, and the United States. "2" Wenzhou people's tube cake is also called "water steamed cake". Because it is white as snow, it can also be understood as "crystal cake" to create a crystal clear and delicate concept. For the people north of the Yangtze River, the rice cake can be described as a general term, including all the rice cakes prepared by the Chinese New Year, and the production method is the reasonable combination of glutinous rice and glutinous rice, making it a staple food delicious. However, Wenzhou people have a special indication of rice cake, which is a strip of sugar-free white rice cake. The rest of the cakes, although they are also a must-have for the new year, are similar in production. However, in order to have a clear distinction, the characteristics are found from the subtleties, so the cakes made with the mold steamer are derived, and the belt is used. There are printed sugar cakes, and cakes wrapped in bamboo leaves. "3" Wenzhou people are known as "the annual output of rice cakes and rice cakes." Every Spring Festival, the rice cake is always the "head bowl" on the Wenzhou wine table. The cooking method of this bowl of vegetables is generally based on frying, accompanied by bacon, shiitake, and shrimp. It seems like a simple "fried" word, but it is not easy to operate.
1) Cut the lean meat into silk, mix well with a little salt, Huadiao wine, raw flour, and add some cooking oil and mix well for 15 minutes. figure 1r2) The root of the garlic is scattered with the back of the knife. figure 2r3) Cut the rice cake into pieces, rinse with cold water, and pry open the sticky pieces to prevent the pan from sticking. image 3
1) Cut the vegetables and mushrooms into slices. Figure 4r2) Garlic is cut into sections, and the garlic and garlic leaves are placed in separate bowls for use. Figure 5r3) Heat the cold oil into the marinated pork and stir fry until it is discolored. Image 6
1) The shredded pork is ready for use. Figure 7r2) Leave the base oil in the pan and add the mushrooms to the pan. Figure 8r3) Stir-fry to the mushroom slices and the water becomes soft. Figure 9
1) Put the mustard and the mushroom slices together for half a minute. Figure 10r2) Stir fry the pork before putting it in. Figure 11r3) Add 1 tablespoon of Huadiao wine. Figure 12
1) Add half a teaspoon of salt. Figure 13r2) Add 1 tbsp of oyster sauce. Figure 14r3) Stir all the ingredients and mix them out. Figure 15
1) Heat a little oil in the wok and add in garlic and stir-fry for a while. Figure 16r2) Stir in the dish and stir fry for 1 minute. Figure 17r3) Add 400ML boiling water (almost flat with the ingredients), cover and cook over medium heat for 4 minutes. Figure 18
1) Open the lid and see that the dish is transparent and a bit soft. Figure 19r2) Put in the rice cake and stir fry with the dish. Figure 20r3) Under the garlic leaves. Figure 21
1) Add 1 teaspoon of salt and stir the ingredients evenly. Figure 22r2) Finally, add the fried shiitake shredded pork. Figure 23r3) Stir all the ingredients and stir them out. Figure 24
1. When marinating the pork, add a little cooking oil to make the seasoning more fully absorbed by the pork, and stir-fry it to add flavor. 2. The root of the garlic is fried with a knife back and then fried. 3. After the rice cake is cut, rinse it with cold water to prevent the pan from sticking. 4. The rice cake we bought this time is very soft. It can be cooked with a little stir fry. If it is a hard rice cake, you need to cook a little more time.