1. Marinated beef: about half a catty of beef with some fat meat, put the wine, soy sauce, oil, fish sauce or salt, evenly pinch, marinate for 10 minutes. Beef wrapped in oil is softer and smoother and harder to harden.
2. Cut the straw into two halves, simmer and boil for 2 minutes. This is easier to cook when it is fried.
3. Remove the straw mushroom and wash it with cold water. If it is fried, it will be too much water.
4. Hot oil, stir-fry beef to 8 mature, beef will be served, soup and oil left.
5. Stir-fried mushrooms, put soy sauce, cooking wine, fuel consumption, taste, come out, stir-fry the beef, put oyster sauce, fish sauce or salt. Emu oil is very important in this dish, making the whole dish look tender and juicy.
6. Put some green onion and color. When I took a photo, it took a while to open the phone. The onion is a bit soft and not very beautiful [shy]
7. Put the plate and turn the smiling face of the straw mushroom out, it looks more lovely *^o^*. Because the chopped green onion failed, I added a few small parsley.