#快手辅食# NO.61 Spinach Steamed Chicken Cake (12m+): Yellow egg and green spinach, beautiful maze-like color matching can attract baby attention at once. For babies who don't like vegetables and eggs, moms can try this.
1. Wash 3 spinach.
2. Boil in boiling water for 3 minutes.
3. Cut the roots into pieces.
4. One egg is broken.
5. Add 10 grams of water and 5 grams of raw meal.
6. Stir in the spinach and a small amount of oil.
7. Pour into a square container and steam in a steamer for 15 minutes.
8. Take out and cut into thick slices to eat.
Tips: · Add a small amount of raw starch (starch) to the egg liquid, so the steamed egg is not as soft as the egg tart, you can give it to your baby. · Spinach is sandwiched in the cake, the color is very good. For those who don't like vegetables and eggs, mothers can try it.