The following content is from the parent-child story network: http://www.qzzhuang.com/ Wang Yisan
1. Wash the tendon and put it in boiling water for about 5 minutes. Pick it up and put it in cold water to wash it.
2. Cut the tendon of the method 1 into a small section of about 3 cm, and use it.
3. Wash the onion and cut into sections, wash the slices with ginger, soak the soft soaked mushrooms in the soaked mushrooms, wash the cuts with onions, wash the peppers and cut into half, and wash the slices with garlic.
4. Start a pot, pour the right amount of oil to heat, and sauté the onion, ginger, mushroom, onion, pepper, and 1 tablespoon of the tea sauce in the pot 3, and add the beef tendon. Sprinkle with Shaoxing wine and stir fry.
5. Put all the ingredients of Method 4 into a saucepan, add broth, 2 tablespoons of sand tea sauce, allspice, and pepper for about 2 hours until the beef tendon is soft.