Sometimes I will remember the picture of my daughter when I was a child, sitting in front of me and carefully coding her. Unconsciously, I have grown into a big girl. I knew that if I grew up so quickly, I would satisfy all her requirements and make a variety of beautiful scorpions for her.
1. Mix the other ingredients except the raisins and knead them until they are completely pulled out of the large film. Add the raisins and evenly.
2. The dough is fermented at a temperature of about 26 degrees and not more than 28 degrees. It is twice as large. Use a small amount of flour to poke a small hole in the dough. It does not retract or retract slowly. If it does not collapse, the fermentation is successful. !
3. Take out the fermented dough, gently press with a rolling pin to remove large bubbles, and divide the dough into 12 equal portions.
4. Cover the plastic wrap for 20 minutes, then flatten it with the palm of your hand and roll it up.
5, relax for another 10 minutes, twist into a long strip of 18cm.
6, three groups, like braided, edited and moved to the baking sheet. The final fermentation was carried out in an environment of a temperature of 35 degrees and a humidity of 80%.
7. Gently brush the fermented dough with a whole layer of whole egg liquid, put it in a preheated 180 degree oven, and bake for 15 minutes until the surface is golden yellow.
Raisins can be washed with rum and then used