The cake is fragrant, soft and refreshing, and is a popular cake. This time, I made a cake and added pumpkin puree. The taste is even more sweet with pumpkin and the color is beautiful.
1. The pumpkin is peeled and peeled, and the cubes are steamed.
2. The pumpkin is smashed into pumpkin puree.
3. Add the fine sugar to the pumpkin puree and mix well.
4. Add milk.
5. Add the yeast and mix well.
6. Add flour.
7. Stir into a pumpkin paste.
8. Cover the lid and ferment it to twice the size.
Wipe the thin oil on the 9.6-inch mold surface.
10. Exhaust the fermented pumpkin paste.
11. Pour the pumpkin paste into the mold, cover the lid and continue to ferment for a while, about 10-15 minutes.
12. Red dates are half-cut open on a good pumpkin paste, covered with a lid or plastic wrap, steamed in a cold water pot for 40 minutes.
1. Making a cake is actually turning the flour into a batter, but be careful not to be too thin. 2. Two fermentations, the first fermentation is twice as large, the second time is not so long, because the second time is too high, it will be severely retracted after steaming.