I like this bowl of powdered gravy. Soft, smooth meat entrance A bowl of broth with a bowl of rice I am satisfied The meat daughter who cooks this way is very fond of eating, and the meat is soft and chewed. I used to eat at home when I was at home. After a long time, I didn’t need to learn it. I also learned about the general practice. After I got married, I used my own hands. Life is compelling to grow up...
1. Ginger, green onion, garlic, chopped.
2. Cut the lean meat (or thin slices) and smash it with a knife (the dumplings are so trapped, don't be too scared, it doesn't matter)
3. The powdered skin is boiled and boiled.
4. Add the raw soy sauce to the raw meat, add the powder, add some water and mix well, then add the eggs and mix well.
5. Heat the oil in the pot, add ginger, stir-fry the garlic cloves, add two bowls of water, and boil over high heat.
6. Use chopsticks to cut the pieces of meat into the boiling water, then add the powder, salt, and fuel (or chicken).rAfter boiling, turn to low heat and cook for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped green onion to serve. (You can also put an egg flower in front of the pan)