I did not refuel this, it is a little oil version, not afraid to gain weight.
1. Wash the chicken wings and use a fork or toothpick to puncture the surface to make it taste good.
2. Add the Orleans grilled wing marinade to the chicken wings bowl.
3. Stir well and put it in the refrigerator for more than 10 hours.
4. Marinate the chicken wings on the grill, put in a preheated oven, the middle layer 180 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
5. Add a spoonful of honey to a small bowl, a spoonful of water, and mix well into honey water.
Preheat the Heiner C45 oven, preheat it, and put the baking tray in the oven.
6. When roasting chicken wings, turn over the surface and turn over on both sides.
7. Bake honey water on both sides for about 15 minutes and continue to bake.
8. When you are out of the oven, sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake for 1 or 2 minutes.
1. The surface of the chicken wings is punctured for better taste. 2. Marinate for more than 10 hours, 24 hours is better. 3. Roasted chicken wings are not oiled, and the chicken wings will be roasted. 4. When you are quick, brush honey water, the ratio of honey to water is 1:1.