I saw a lot of videos of Coca-Cola cakes and puddings at the b-station and I wanted to do it. The cake embryo was half the amount of the twisted spinach hurricane. I made two bottles of 500g Sprite.
1. Gently tear off the empty Sprite bottle wrap
2. Divide the bottle into 2 and a half at the position where the package is blocked, wash and dry.
3. Water-melting chocolate
4. Slowly add the matcha powder to a little bit (adding how much g of matcha powder should be based on the color depth of the branded matcha powder) to bring out the color that you are satisfied with...
5. Pour the chocolate solution into the Sprite bottle and let it stand for 1 minute. Turn the bottle diagonally... Let the chocolate solution cover the entire bottle slowly. Then quickly set the bottle up and pour out the excess chocolate solution. The cut is facing down. Allow to stand for a while and freeze in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
6. Bake the cake embryo 170 degrees for 20 minutes (depending on the temper of your own oven to determine the temperature and time)
7. After 30 minutes, take out the bottle and hang a layer of chocolate solution (the chocolate layer must have a thickness or the chocolate will be broken when the mold is released) and then put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
8. After the cake is cool, use a small biscuit round mold to make 8 small circles.
9. Mango diced alternate
Cream and softened cream cheese 15g sugar (I think the white chocolate is so sweet, so there is not a lot of sugar in the cream, plus half a lemon juice 1)
11. Take the bottle out of the fridge and the chocolate layer has hardened! Squeeze a layer of cream, put a piece of cake and squeeze the cream and put the mango diced, then squeeze the cream and put the cake piece...
12. After the confluence, the half with the lid of the bottle touches the chocolate sauce and is placed in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
13. A very crucial step to demould! Be sure to wait for the chocolate layer to harden in demoulding! Use a small to carefully cut out a seam and carefully tear it open. When you tear it to 1/3, you can twist the bottle cap and push it out from the bottle.
14. Squeeze the edge of the cake from the mold and squeeze it together. Stick it together. Smear the chocolate sauce at the seam and smooth it with a small scraper.
15. Attach the packing strip to the lid! You can eat it right away or put it in the refrigerator and eat it again.
16. If you don’t look carefully, it’s quite like it.