I always like to eat beef rice, simple and delicious, and the most important thing is hot spring jade (semi-ripe egg). I tried to make my own beef rice today and I felt that the taste was very pure, just like the one I eat at Yoshino, Japan. The practice is very simple, but the ingredients are more important. The seasoning is recommended to be imported from Japan, so that the taste is guaranteed. Seasoning: 1, Japanese soup powder (also known as fish MSG, squid powder, etc.). It is not surprising, but it has a decisive influence on taste. There is no beef rice with high soup powder. It will always be less delicious, and the taste will be eclipsed. 2, Wei Lin, is a Japanese sweet wine, can fully lead to the original aroma of the ingredients. Generally do not drink, only cooking. It is not recommended to use Chinese cooking wine instead because it is completely different. Weilin and soy sauce are good friends, and the combination of the two will bring a fresh and slightly sweet taste. 3, Kikkoman soy sauce, this is essential, the old brand tastes positive, remember to choose braised soy sauce Oh (I am based on the knowledge of a friend "Li Wei, 24 hours too short" improved )
Be sure to prepare Japanese imported seasonings, which are sold on TB. The price is not expensive. These can be used to make N bowls of beef rice `(*∩_∩*)'
Practice: 1. Cut the onion, ginger into minced or chopped.
2. Boil the beef briefly with boiling water. As long as the red color of the slice is not visible, remove it and drain the water for later use. (The hot beef must not be too long, otherwise the beef is very old and not good.)
3. Pour rice wine, miso, soy sauce and sugar into a pan, medium heat, stir until the sugar dissolves.
4. Add the simmered beef and wrap it in the soup. Turn off the fire when the broth is not fully absorbed, and remove the beef for use.
5. Open the medium heat, add water, broth, ginger and onion in the remaining soup in the pot. Gently stir and close the lid.
6. Turn the water into a small fire and continue to cook for about 5 minutes. The onions are cooked.
7. Open the lid, add the beef, and stir gently.
8. Sow it out and cover it on rice. Sprinkle with chopped green onion (optional). Stir in the hot spring jade, wow, and taste the same in Tokyo~
1, seasoning must be selected from Japan, 2, hot beef to grasp the time, time is too long, beef will be old, half-boiled eggs are very important, if not, the flavor is greatly reduced