Shrimp has a high calcium content, and the amount of calcium can be supplemented between the pregnant mother and the month to promote bone growth and brain development. The method is simple and nutritious.
1. Wash the shrimp and separate the shrimp head from the shrimp.
2. Shrimp cut in half with scissors, cut to the tail, leaving a little cut. Marinate with a little cooking wine for use.
3. Use a little oil on the head of the shrimp and fry it~
4. Rice panning, (use Wuchang Northeast rice) into the casserole, add water (water and porridge when cooking, slightly more) You can boil in the fire, the rice in front will be a little sticky, need to stir. Then close to a small fire, after 10 minutes...
5. Pour the freshly fried shrimp head into the pot and continue to cook for 5 minutes. Add the chopped ginger.
6. Pour the shrimp and cook for about 2 minutes on a large fire...
Sprinkle with parsley and diced green onion. Delicious shrimp porridge is just fine. ✌️
It’s not bad to sell, it’s healthy and healthy, it’s more delicious than eating it outside (PS doesn’t know if it’s a live shrimp or a dead shrimp).