I have tried a lot of oil before, and this light-skinned egg yolk is really rare. Students who don't like to eat egg whites are saved! --what? Waiting for 24 hours? Don't be kidding, this steaming for 5 minutes is enough, fast. It is convenient to be lazy and save trouble. I am already eager to try~
Ingredients: 3 egg yolks, appropriate amount of coarse salt Practice: 1) Prepare eggs and coarse salt
2) Find a deeper dish filled with coarse salt
3) Use a thicker egg to push out a small pit to make a home for the egg yolk.
5) Take the egg yolk at home
6) Cover the egg yolk with coarse salt again, or add a spiced powder.
7) A small amount of white wine is drenched on the surface to moisturize and the refrigerator is placed for 24 hours.
8) Gently remove the egg yolk with a small spoon. At this time, the egg yolk is a bit hard and generally won't break.
Rub the water in the water to remove the salt particles on the surface.
10) After boiling, put in the pot and steam for 5 minutes.