More pictures: http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_b5bcfe7e01018fpe.html For the first time, use whole wheat flour to make brown sugar bread, add cranberry, and taste so amazing. Oven temperature: 200 ° C or 180 ° Cfan Baking time: 15 minutes or so Oven: Home Pode UKOEO can place an order directly at their flagship store. Remarks: Xiao Yan, after receiving the goods, you can return 500~1000 yuan.
1. Pour all the powder into the container and mix well at low speed.
2. Add water and stir into a soft mass with a countertop mixer at low speed (first gear) (if it is too dry or too wet, drink water or flour as appropriate).
3. After stirring into a soft mass, add the melted butter and add a speed to the simmer for about 15 minutes.
4, 揉 to the filming stage.
5, add cranberry plum, evenly.
6. Place the dough in a brushed container, cover with a plastic wrap or a wet towel and ferment it to twice the size.
7, exhaust, divided into 2 equal parts, put into the plastic wrap bag, wake up for 15 minutes.
8. Place it on the chopping board and make it into a rectangle. After the second 3 fold, open the oval.
9, rolled from top to bottom into a similar olive shape, close the mouth tight. Use a sharp knife to make a few strokes on it.
10, placed on baking paper, twice fermented twice, the surface is sprinkled with some high-gluten flour for decoration. Preheat the oven at 200 ° C or 180 ° Cfan.
11. Fermented dough into the oven for about 15 minutes, or until the surface of the bread is brown. (The freshly baked bread is very soft, although it is difficult to cut, but still can't help it. Nothing is more attractive than the freshly baked bread. What are you waiting for!)
1. Check if the dough is out of the film. You can dip the flour with your hand and take a small piece from the dough. Poke it carefully to see if there is a flexible, non-ruptured film. 2, because the bread often has to go to the filming stage, so it takes a long time. It is recommended to use a high-powered machine such as a benchtop mixer. Do not use a hand-held electric mixer because the motor may burn out after a long time. Or use a bread machine.