There are about 60 finished products.
1. Add salt and sugar to the room temperature butter and use a electric egg beater to make it smooth.
2. Add eggs to smooth.
3. Add lemon juice to smooth.
4. Add coconut shreds and mix well.
5. Pour low-gluten flour and baking powder and mix well with a rubber spatula.
6. Take a spoonful of dough and round it, simmer a layer of coconut, and place it on a non-stick baking tray. After preheating the oven for 175 degrees, place the baking tray in the lower layer of the oven and bake for 18-20 minutes.
7, the surface is slightly yellow, after baking, take out, completely cooled on the grill, sealed and stored.