1. Add pea yellow to the milk and mix well with a blender;
2, the pea yellow milk solution is heated to boiling in the pot, making it thick and slightly gelatinized, quickly stir to prevent the bottom of the sputum, the cooked solution is cooled and then transferred to the refrigerator
3, the chocolate melts in water, you don't have to wait until the water is boiling, you can turn off the heat and slowly stir until all the melt;
4, the mold can be frozen before use, use a small spoon to start the chocolate liquid from the edge of the silicone mold, then the bottom is also covered, the tool can also be changed to use the brush, painted and then transferred to the refrigerator for freezer, let the chocolate Liquid solidification;
5, chilled (not more than 24 hours) of whipping cream to thicken;
6. Add the refrigerated pea yellow milk and continue to stir evenly;
7. The ice cream machine liner is frozen for one night (or 8 hours). When using this wine, set the wine for 20 or 25 minutes, start the machine, add the mixed solution, the machine will work automatically, and wait until the time is taken out to eat;
8. Keep the remaining chocolate liquid in warm water to keep it in a liquid state, take out the mold that has been coated with chocolate liquid, and freeze it, and fill it with soft ice cream;
9. After filling the mold, pour a layer of chocolate liquid on the surface. Pay attention to the tightness of the edge seal. The remaining ice cream can be directly into the mold, or dig the ball, pour the ice cream mold, etc.
10. Move the mold as a whole into the freezer, and then you can take it with you.
1. The ice cream I made often does not put the egg yolk, so the pea milk is heated to make it a bit thick, but after heating, it should be cooled down and then poured into the ice cream machine; 2. I used pea yellow. Huguosi snacks, I do not like to eat too sweet taste, ice cream does not have extra sugar, chocolate is about 65% cocoa content, the overall is not very sweet, sweet can add sugar 20g; 3, no pea yellow You can cook the peeled white peas and then use a blender to break into mud. In addition to peas, mung beans, red beans, etc., you can operate almost as well; 4, when liquefied chocolate is heated by water, the water does not need to be boiled (or just turn off immediately after boiling) Most of the melt can be turned off and the residual temperature can be completely melted, but if the chocolate is overheated, it can't be used; 5. To make chocolate crispy, you can use a small spoon or a brush. The mold is frozen beforehand to help the surface. The chocolate is quickly solidified, and the chocolate solution is dripped from the edge. After the upper circle is applied, the mold is covered. 6. If you want to be softer, add 50g of whipped cream; 7. Seal with chocolate. If you want to be thinner at the top, just freeze the frozen ice cream and remove it to brush a layer of chocolate liquid on the surface. 8. Use a silicone mold to make it easy to release the mold.