Continue to "bread illustrated" translation, and today introduce the basic skills. Please refer to my public number for details. If you are still the same as before, I feel that the exhaust, the whole shape and the second hair are just steps in the step-by-step procedure. Just press the dough into a similar shape. I suggest you really have to understand this article:) 揉面, especially high For the basic noodles of the proportion of whole wheat flour bread, please refer to my other recipe.
How to vent? For toast, sweet bread, bread rolls, we can press the dough directly in a hair container and flatten it as shown on the left. Because of the gentleness of the technique, it is ensured that only large bubbles are eliminated, and the final product is evenly soft. But for the vast majority of rustic breads and open breads, we don't recommend venting them in a container. It's best to pour the dough out, then use your fingers to pinch the small bulges that are obviously bulging, and those diameters are larger than The 1-inch pores are squeezed so that the dough retains as much air as possible.
Toast Bread Integrity Tutorial
1 The dough is rounded. The dough is removed from a hair container and pressed into a rectangular shape with the long side parallel to the edge of the console.
2 Roll the dough into a barrel shape. Roll up from the side close to you and roll the rectangular dough into a tighter roll.
3 knead the seams. Use your fingers to pinch the last edge tightly on the roll.
4 Place the roll into the toast box. Place the roll in the direction in which the seam is facing down into the toast box that has been pre-coated with a grease (or non-stick).
5 Plug the four corners. Gently roll the four corners one by one to make it fit better in the toast box.
Bun Integer Tutorial
1. 揉 Growth bar. Roll the bread into even strips.
2. Evenly split. Divide the dough into evenly sized noodles and cover with greased plastic wrap.
3. Stretch the dough piece. Take a small dough, gently squeeze it into a ball, stretch it with your fingers, and gather the edges to ensure that the upper surface is smooth.
4. Rolling round. With the seam of the faceball facing down, roll it in a cup-shaped hand with a nest and roll it into a tight circle.
1. Toast bread shaping needs to be sprinkled with high-gluten powder on the hands and the console. 2. Do not sprinkle powder on the bun type operation table. Here, there is a certain viscosity between the dough and the operation table. The friction helps to round the dough.