Lemington's Australian classic, Asian flavor, tastes fragrant!
1. First, the hurricane is made, divided into eggs, and the egg bowl is waterless and oil-free.
2. Mix milk and vanilla, oil and sugar evenly
3. Sift in the flour and mix well. Add the egg yolk and mix well.
4. Stir to a fine batter.
5. The protein is dripped in lemon juice and added to the dry foaming in three times.
6. Take one-third of the protein mixed egg yolk paste and mix well.
7. Pour back into the protein bowl and mix well.
8. 8-inch square anode mold, bottom oiled paper, poured into the batter to shake out the air
6050 furnace preheated 140 degrees, preheated into place, put into the cake mold, baked for 60 minutes, can not open the oven door ~
After taking it out, the earthquake will fall out of the hot air and immediately reverse the buckle to release the mold after cooling.
Cut into strips
Dark chocolate and 5 grams of cream melt together in water. White chocolate and a teaspoon of matcha powder and cream are melted and mixed with water.
Brush a layer of chocolate sauce on the surface of the cake and roll a layer of coconut.
You can also add red yeast powder to the white chocolate, purple potato powder ~ all OK