1. Protein production: choose the protein of fresh eggs, not water, egg yolk and oil (proteins with particularly thick protein are not too fresh, the protein of fresh eggs is very thin, and the eggs that are not fresh are difficult to send). In the winter, use a warm water bath of about 40 °C under the egg bowl. In the summer, keep the temperature of the protein at around 23 °C. If the temperature is too high, put it in the refrigerator for a few minutes and then hit it. When adding a proper amount of lemon juice, tata powder or white vinegar, the protein that helps the hair becomes fluffy and stable. It is best to have 20g of sugar per egg white and it is easy to send.
(1) Adding sugar: First, put the protein in a dry basin without oil and water, gently pry out a small crack, gently pry it out with 2 thumbs, the movement must be slow and light, can not be mixed into the egg yolk, otherwise it will Affect the firing of proteins. Add 1~2 drops of lemon juice or white vinegar, tilt the pot to make the protein fully contact with the egg beater, and benefit from the protein. The egg beater is whipped in the same direction to the coarse bubble.
During the process of firing, the egg beater should continue to draw circles in the pot, so that the protein and the egg beater are in full contact. Don't be afraid to beat the egg head. If you want to consider the egg liquid at the bottom of the pot, you must touch the protein in all directions. Add 1/3 sugar, adding sugar at this time can help the protein foam into the air and increase the volume of protein foam.
(2) Wet foaming: continue to open the egg beater, and more and more small foams appear, like a creamy white snow foam, slowly appearing lines.
At this point, the eggbeater is lifted up, with a soft tip, and the protein foam will still drip from the egg beater.
Add 1/3 of the sugar, the protein at this time can withstand the weight of the sugar, will not be crushed by sugar. Continue to send the egg to the egg head in all directions. If there are more proteins, you need to rotate the pot during operation. The direction of the bowl is opposite to the direction in which the egg beater rotates.
The lines are getting clearer and clearer, stop and lift the egg-head, and the protein has a curved tip. This stage is called 'wet foaming' and is suitable for making angel cakes. If the formula only needs to be sent to wet foaming, the amount of sugar added is changed from 1/3 to 1/2.
(3) Neutral foaming (or stable foaming): When the eggbeater is lifted, the protein foam is formed and the texture is clear (the lines on the foam peak are obvious), but the tip will still sag into the foam, which is 'neutral hair'. 'bubble' or 'stable foaming'.
(4) Dry foaming (or hard foaming): Pour the remaining sugar into the neutral foaming state and continue to send it all.
Gradually I feel a little resistance. This resistance is not the same as the initial resistance. It needs to be realized slowly.
The pattern of the egg passing through the place will not disappear easily. Stop, slowly raise the egg head, have a pointed tip, and the degree of protein foam will not drop. It is 'dry foaming' or 'hard hair.' Bubble, this stage of protein paste is suitable for making hurricane cakes, decorative protein, macaron or meringue biscuits.
The pot is set at 90 degrees. If the protein does not flow as a whole, the basin is not sprinkled, indicating that it has been sent. If the protein slides significantly, it means that some of the proteins at the bottom are not in a good state, and the bottom protein is not hit during the hairing process.
PS: 1. When the protein is used, firstly, the protein is broken up at a slow speed. After the first sugar is added, the high-speed is used, and the hair is transferred to a low speed after being sprayed to wet foaming. Remember to turn to low speed and feel that the protein is not fluffy and then turn the egg beater to high speed. 2. When the protein is sent to fluffy, stop stirring immediately, otherwise the protein will become liquid again. 3. A good protein should be used immediately and should not be left standing for too long.
2. Whole egg is sent: Whole egg because it contains oily ingredients of egg yolk, it will hinder protein transmission, but because egg yolk contains emulsifier such as lecithin and cholesterol in addition to oil, emulsification of egg yolk in the ratio of egg yolk to protein 1:2 The effect is increased, and it is easy to form a viscous milky foam with the protein and the entrapped air, so it is still possible to make a fine foam, which is one of the main methods of sponge cake.
(1) Mix well and warm: When the whole egg is sent, because the egg yolk contains oil, it is not as fast as the protein in speed. If the egg liquid is slightly warmed to 38~43 °C before the hair is sprayed, the consistency of the egg yolk can be reduced. And accelerate the foaming of the egg. At this time, mix the fine sugar with the whole egg and mix well, then put it on the fire to heat it. When heating, it must be stirred by the egg beater to prevent the material from being unevenly heated.
(2) The foam is meticulous: use the egg beater to beat at medium speed, mix the sugar and egg mixture thoroughly, and continue to whipped until the egg liquid begins to whiten. The foam begins to become coarse and fine, and the egg liquid volume also becomes larger. The egg will pick up the foam and the foam will still drip down.
(3) Dispensing completion: After smashing for a while at high speed, the color of the foam will appear white and milky yellow, and the foam will reach a uniform, smooth and stable state. It will be picked up by eggbeater or rubber scraper, and the foam will be thicker and slower. Under slow flow, it means that the hair is finished, you can prepare to add the sieved flour and other materials and mix well to form a batter.
3. Fresh cream: Fresh cream can increase the flavor of West Point, and it has the characteristics of foaming. It can be increased in volume after whipping, and it becomes a milky white foamed Whipped Cream. Foamed whipped cream is often used in pastry creams, such as fresh cream cakes. The method of making fresh cream is similar to playing protein. It is very obvious to hit the surface. If it is not enough, the cream is too soft to squeeze out the beautiful pattern and it is easy to collapse, but if it is too long, the texture is rough and cannot be Smooth. It is best to prepare ice water in summer to make ice water, and it is better to use ice or ice water. (Refer to the amount of sugar added: 10g of sugar per 100g of fresh cream. If you use a creamer, you don't need sugar to add sugar.)
(1) Six distribution: After whipping with the egg beater for a few minutes, the fresh cream will swell to several times the original volume, and the loose hair becomes a viscous liquid with a strong fluid texture. This is called the six distribution, which is suitable for Make desserts such as mousse and ice cream.
(2) Nine distribution: If it is a manual operation to send fresh cream, it takes a lot of hand strength and endurance to reach the nine distribution, because the fresh cream will become thicker and harder, harder to beat, and the larger the volume, the last will It is completely solid. If the whipped cream is scraped with a spatula, it will not flow at all. This is the so-called nine distribution, which is only suitable for making decorative squeezing flowers.
4. Buttering: The melting point of butter is about 30 °C. Depending on the needs of the preparation, there are two different treatment methods: softening the cream or completely melting the cream. For batter cakes, it is necessary to mix the air with the cream to soften the taste and volume of the cake. When making the filling, most of the cream should be melted, and then added to the material and mixed well.
(1) Butter temperature: After the cream is refrigerated or frozen, the texture will become hard. The method of softening the ice is to take it out and let it soften at room temperature. As for how long it takes, it is not necessary, depending on whether the cream was previously refrigerated or frozen. Depending on the amount of the meal and the temperature at that time, the cream should be softened until it is pressed with a finger, so that it can be easily pressed out by the hand.
(2) Add sugar: Pour the sugar on the butter, and then use the electric egg beater to stir the butter and powder powder evenly.
(3) Mix thoroughly with sugar: beat the butter and sugar at low speed with a whisk. After mixing completely, you can adjust the speed of the egg beater to high speed, continue to whipping for 3-5 minutes, and the butter will slowly become swollen. The pine is light, the color becomes lighter, and the volume becomes larger. When it is as shown in the figure, when the appearance is feathery, it means that the butter has been sent.
Butter and egg are sent: (1) butter is sent.
(2) Add 1/3 of the eggs: Most of the recipe's egg liquid is not added in one time, this is for better fusion, avoiding water and oil separation.
(3) The process of whipping after adding eggs: preliminary fusion, relatively thin paste.
(4) The result of whipping after adding 1/3 of the egg: the tissue is re-tightened.
(5) Add the last 1/3 of the eggs.
(6) The result of all mixing.