Fang Zi from the Blue Ribbon "French Pastry Making Foundation" p16 is said to be "the work of a cake shop in Brussels's Bruyer Avenue", and is the perfect combination of "almond cream filling and pear". The square volume is 20cm round tower mold About 6-8 people. (I used two three-inch tower mold to make two minis, and I tasted another one for my friend. After that, there is still a surplus in the stuffing. I can make another one.//Tapi. The crispy dough can be frozen and used slowly once.]
1. Sweet pastry: 1. Mix low-powder and fine sugar, salt, and sift through the sieve to cut the frozen butter into small squares of about 1cm.
2. Add the diced butter to the sifted powder and mix with a spatula until it becomes a loose sand.
3. Dissolve the eggs, add water and stir evenly, pour into the mixed butter powder, mix until slightly into a dough, and press the dough quickly with the palm of your hand. Note that the kneading time should not be too long, and the strength should not be too large (to prevent gluten )
4. Flatten the dough to 2.5cm, wrap the plastic wrap, and put it in the refrigerator for more than 6 hours.
2. Almond cream filling 1. Mix the softened butter + sugar with the egg beater until the color is whitish. 2. After the eggs are broken, add the butter in portions. Mix well before mixing. 3. Add almond powder and rum. Wine, mix well and use
Third, the pear tower 1. The cold skin of the tower is smashed to a thickness of 3mm, put on the plate and gently press out the excess air and smash the excess tower skin, fork the vent
2. Squeeze the prepared almond butter filling from the middle to the edge
3. Sprinkle with almond powder (or bread crumbs), slant the pears cut into 3mm slices, and sprinkle a few slices of almonds.
4. The oven is preheated to 180 degrees. After 40 minutes, the pectin is glued and sprinkled with pistachio.