1. Squid goes to the scales to remove the internal organs and wash the drain. Open the tail of the fish a bit, let the fish simmer in the dish, put the ginger and shallots (here is the onion core).
2. Scallion white to core cut into silk. Red pepper slices are cut into silk. After the ginger is peeled, it is cut into silk.
3. After the water is boiled in the pot, put the fish plate into the lid, cover the lid tightly, steam it for about 8 minutes, and then steam it for 1-2 minutes.
4. Remove the onion ginger from the steamed fish and pour off the juice from the steamed fish.
5. Spread the chopped green onion and red pepper on the fish.
6. Topped with steamed fish oyster sauce.
7. Pour hot oil that is slightly smouldering.
1. For steamed fish, it must be killed by live fish. Chilled fish cannot be used for steaming. 2. When steaming fish, be sure to wait until the water is boiling before putting the fish into the pot. 3. When steaming fish, cover the lid tightly and keep it warm. Do not rush to open the lid after turning off the heat, then steam for 1-2 minutes. 4. When the steamed fish is oozing out of the juice, it must be poured out. 5. The final oil must be hot so as to release the fresh aroma of onion ginger and steamed fish oyster sauce.