Steamed fish usually eat more, occasionally change the taste, come to a mushroom steamed fish! This recipe I saw on #简易食谱#, the author Kirstin is my idol, she will do anything, Chinese food Western food, desserts, bread, cakes, etc. are all familiar. Many of my foods are learned with her. Thank you, Kestin for providing such a good recipe! Good recipes are shared with everyone, I hope everyone likes it!
1. Wash the flowers in advance with water, squeeze the water, cut the silk, marinate with soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, raw powder for half an hour, steam on the pot for eight minutes, take it out and let it cool!
2. When the mushrooms are cooled, we can wash the fish and wipe it with kitchen paper!
3. Spread the frozen flower stalks evenly on the gills, then spread the ginger and red pepper on the mushrooms, put them in the pot that has been boiled, and steam for ten minutes (time depends on the size of the gills) But the larger, thicker steaming twelve to fifteen minutes)
4. After ten minutes, take the fish out of the pot and pour it out (a little bit is enough, because the flowers have already tasted), sprinkle with chopped green onion and topped with the oil that has been boiled! Let's eat!
1. After the mushrooms are marinated and steamed, put them on the fish and steam them. The mushrooms are more tender and smooth! 2. This method can also be used to steam other whole fish, and the taste is also great!