1. Egg + fine sugar + water 饴 stir evenly. Add milk and mix well.
2. Mix low powder, corn starch and baking powder into the mixture and mix well. Add the melted butter and mix well, cover the plastic wrap and wake up for 30 minutes.
3. The batter is loaded into the flower bag
4. Place the squid burning mold on the gas stove, heat it on low heat, squeeze into the batter about 6-7 minutes, put about 20g of red bean stuffing, squeeze into the batter at the fish and fishtail, and cover it. Hold the handle.
5. Small fire, about 1 minute on each side, remember to open the look when smelling the scent, as long as the color feels OK, it will be cooked ~ In order to evenly color, it is recommended to keep moving the mold to make it evenly heated.
20g of honey used in the original side, I changed to water, it tastes better than honey, and tastes better.