Today this recipe is a dish that I liked a lot when I watched Chef John's video many years ago. I have to order it every summer. I went back to China this year and saw a mango hot and sour sauce. I don’t comment on the specific taste of Hmmm. After all, it is a processed food in a fast food restaurant. I don’t want to ask too much, but this strengthens me to make real mango chutney. Teach everyone! Because the real mango chutney is really! it is good! eat! Especially suitable for the summer of loss of appetite, the material is particularly simple and can be replaced, with lighter meat and seafood (such as chicken breast, shrimp, etc.).
1. Process mangoes. First peel the mango skin with a peeler. Then use a paring knife to continue cutting the mango meat until the mango meat is sliced.
2. Cut mango meat. Use a knife to cut the mango meat into filaments in a longitudinal direction, and then cut it into thin pieces in a horizontal direction. The cut mango meat is placed in a small bowl for use.
3. Mix materials and seasonings. The parsley is washed and chopped and placed in mango meat. Add a spoonful of hot sauce, squeeze into the lime juice, add salt according to your taste, stir well and set aside.
Stir well and prepare the sauce! If you like, you can also eat it after refrigerating, with a cold dish, the flavor is better. Next, we will give you a process of making shrimp. In fact, this is very simple!
1. Shrimp shelled and cut the shrimp line. If cleaning, be sure to use a paper towel to pat dry. Add a small amount of olive oil and mix well.
2. Add the seasoning you like - salt is not added, the sauce itself has a salty taste. We have added some old bay seasoning and paprika here, you can add any spices you like, such as allspice, chili powder and so on.
3. Heat the pan, pour a little oil to prevent sticking, then place the shrimp on the pan and simmer on a low heat. Usually it takes 1-2 minutes per side, depending on the size of the shrimp and the heat of the stove. But don't fry the shrimp, and take it out as soon as it is cooked. If you mix this sauce, put it at room temperature and eat it better. When you eat it, spread the sauce on the shrimp, then eat it in one bite and experience the feeling of acid, sweet, spicy and fresh explosion on the taste bud!
1. The first is the hot sauce in the ingredients. In fact, any hot sauce can be used here, but it is better to try not to add too much extra flavor. We used Lee Kum Kee's garlic sauce on the ground. Some other pepper sauces, hot sauces, and even freshly chopped peppers can be added. As for how much it depends on your tolerance to spicy. 2. As for coriander, if you don't like it, you can change it to other spices (basil, mint, etc.), but the coriander is definitely the best. 3. If there is no lime, you can use white vinegar instead, but the lime juice has a special aroma, which makes the taste of the food more rich, which is the effect that vinegar can't reach. 4. Mangoes are more mature and do not require extra sugar. If your mango is sour. . . Then you can only adjust it with sugar. 5. It is very important in this recipe to cut the mango small enough and fine enough. If all the brains are smashed, the taste of mango meat is reduced. If it is cut into large pieces, it will not feel like a sauce. Therefore, it is a good way to use a peeler to cut mango meat into thin slices. It is also suitable for novices with bad knife work. 6. This sauce is mainly used for the starter, and because it has a certain acidity, it is suitable for room temperature or even after refrigerating. It is a good appetizer with fried chicken breast and shrimp, but if the food is overheated, it will cause sweet and sour. The taste is uneven, so it is recommended that you use the ingredients at room temperature. 7. The sauce is made from start to finish, no sugar, no additives, so the whole sauce is very healthy. Plus it is appetizing and refreshing, it is also especially suitable for summer. Selling is also very good, and it is absolutely no problem to entertain guests! Enjoy a tasty and fit summer! Sina Weibo: Whisky Wei Wei WeChat public number: YuesFoodStory Yue Shi Ji website: http://yuesfoodstory.com/recipes/#