I saw the cookie cup of the gossip rabbit jadecw a few days ago and wanted to try it out... I found a big pit for myself! But very fun! The bottom must be thinner! The bottom must be thinner!
1. Butter soften and put in sugar powder. Use electric egg beater to mix well, add egg liquid and mix well. Sift in low powder and almond powder and mix... 揉搓 团! Divide into two large and small doughs... Add cocoa powder (or red velvet pigment, matcha powder, etc.) to the big dough.
2. Flatten the large cocoa dough (thinner, thinner...) Cut a large round with a slightly larger biscuit circle and place it in a paper cup.
3. Then flatten the original color dough
4. Circle the small biscuits, cut out the round noodles, and cut them in half.
5. Put the cut into half of the original color small piece and the bottom of the cocoa dough piece to pinch. Then put a circle of cocoa dough piece ... and then paste the paper cup, pinch and pinch...
6. Pinch out the two small triangles and apply a little egg white. The side with the egg white is attached to the ear.
7. Preheat the oven in advance and bake it at 180 degrees for about 25 minutes... I squeezed it too thick and baked for 5 minutes. (The temperature is based on the temperature and time of the oven)
8. After roasting, put it on the grilling net... After the cool, take it out of the paper cup and pour the chocolate sauce inside. Draw the eyes and beard with chopsticks and toothpicks with chocolate sauce... You can also stick the tail on the stick. Tail... (lightly put in the refrigerator to refrigerate)
9. The practice of the tail: cut out an arch with two biscuit rings, big and small, pinch the end. Put it in the oven for 180 minutes and 13 minutes or so.
10. After roasting and letting cool, the sharp one is covered with white chocolate sauce and the other is dipped in a little chocolate sauce. Then it sticks to the cup (the action is light... I crushed several tails)
You can pour a warm milk coffee drink
It can also be made into a cookie cup version of the cupcake... There are a lot of ways to play, and you can also drink wine and ice cream...
The bottom point is to be thinner about 1cm? ! After baking, it will rise very thick and not delicious! Not good at cooking too! Still dark chocolate is delicious!