This is a very good sauce for meat. It is not only burnt ribs, but also used to burn pork belly, pork knuckle and chicken. Let's give it a try.
1. Soak 500 grams of ribs in water for about 10 minutes, wash the blood scented ribs and wipe them with kitchen paper towels.
2. Pour the garlic and various seasonings into the mixing bowl of the food processor or the broken machine, and then whipped into a thick sauce.
3. Pour the sauce into the ribs.
4. Use your clean little hands to melt the ribs and sauce into one, stir evenly, and seal them in the refrigerator for more than 4 hours or marinate overnight.
5. Take the marinated ribs out, then take a pan, heat the pan and put a little oil, then drain the ribs into the pan and fry until golden.
6, fried ribs can be moved to the casserole and boiled water can also be boiled directly in the pan. 7. Pour the leftover sauce into the ribs of the simmered ribs. Boil the fire over a small fire for 30-40 minutes and collect the juice on the fire. Open it~
TIPS: 1. Don't waste the remaining sauce in the marinated ribs. When you cook the ribs, pour them together and cook them to make the ribs more flavorful. 2. When frying the ribs, be sure to remember to fry them. 3. The water we use to cook the ribs must be boiled, because it will make the meat better and tenderer. 4. When we finally receive the juice, we can collect the rest, and then we will pour it up when we put the plate. 5, the spoon I said above refers to the normal spoon or the spoon to eat.