1. Cut the ribs into 5 cm long pieces and blisters for more than 1 hour.
2. Add a little vegetable oil to the pot.
3. Add onion, ginger, garlic and musk
4. drain the ribs and put in the pot.
5. Medium heat fry until both sides are browned
6. Put in red wine
7. The amount is equal to the ribs, then add boiling water until there is no ribs
8. Add the right amount of soy sauce
9. Season with rock sugar, boil and turn to low heat and cover until the soup is dried.
It is best to choose small ribs for raw stir-fry. Raw ribs can remove blood in advance, so be sure to drain the water before using the food or use a paper towel to absorb the water to avoid splashing. If you like the soft taste, you can add more water. , and rock sugar can add flavor, it is best not to save