Today's purple potato crystal cake is a lot of people, I am simple to say here, in fact, very simple.
1. Put the sago and white sugar into the cooking machine for grinding, then put them into a clean container and add the warm water to knead the dough and relax for a while;
2. After the purple potato is steamed, peel and mash and add appropriate amount of honey (or condensed milk);
3. Use a rolling pin to smooth the dough and make it thin;
4. Put the purple potato in the middle of the dough, roll it up, roll it, and cut it with a knife.
5. Put in a boiling water pot for 15 minutes, turn off the heat for 5 minutes.