After finishing a Portuguese milk cake, there will be a lot of protein left, and I will turn it over to the protein coconut ball of Jun. Maybe my egg is bigger. _(:зゝ∠)_ The dough is good and the state is smashed. Grab me. The palm of your hand is not put. Finally, I added a lot of flour, and the taste of it was really. . . ( ̄ ̄ ̄;) Nitrogen did not give up later, I did it again, adding a little bit of protein, (≥ ◇ ≤) magical success. Today, weighed the weight of the added protein, and reduced some sugar, sharing it with Jun~
1. Prepare all materials. 80 g of shredded coconut, 32 g of fine granulated sugar, 20 g of milk powder, and 18 g of low powder were uniformly mixed.
2. Egg white 60g break up.
3. Pour the egg white into 1 and mix well. This step can also be done by hand, and it can be done with chopsticks. The last dough is very moist, it is softer when pressed, and it feels a bit sticky.
4. Pick up a small piece of dough, round and round, slightly smaller than a dollar coin, then roll in the shredded coconut and take a bath.
5. This portion roughly made 35 doughs. Place in a baking tray, put in a preheated 150 degree oven, and bake for 20-25 minutes. (The last time you have to observe it~ the bottom is colored and you can take it out)
6. This is the drop after the furnace.
1. If you feel that the dough is not wet enough, add egg whites as appropriate. 2. The temperature is based on my own oven. My family's temperature has been high. Generally, I have to choose 10 degrees less. The temperature of the square is based on the temperature of the original square of the Great God. (≧∇≦)