If the butter is not enough during the production, the finished product is easy to fail.
1. Soften the butter at room temperature and add white sugar to send it. Add pistachio and salt and mix well.
2. Add milk, oatmeal, and low-gluten flour to practice 1 and mix well, then remove and knead the dough.
3. Place the dough on a baking sheet of oil-paper or high-temperature plastic bags, shape it into strips, and place it in the refrigerator.
4. Pour fine sugar and pistachio on the baking paper (I also added almonds), take the dough of Practice 3 out of the refrigerator, wrap a layer on the surface, and then cut into small pieces, the thickness is about 0.3. Cm.
5. Put the oil on the baking tray, put the method 4 neatly in the baking tray, put it into the oven, and bake at 160 °C for 15 minutes at 180 °C.