1. Eggs are cooked and chopped, cut in half, green pepper, onion cut, garlic chopped.
2. Cut the eggs with water and spread them evenly with starch. This step is to separate the egg yolk from the protein after the egg is placed.
3. Put the right amount of oil in the pot. After the oil is hot, put the yolk on the side of the pan and fry over medium heat.
4. After frying, turn over the face, golden on both sides and lick to the side of the pot.
5. Add garlic, bean paste, green pepper, and onion rings along the side of the pot.
6. Use the hot gas on the side of the pot to open the lard, add cooking wine, season less than soy sauce, and simmer. Cook a small amount of white wine before cooking, stir fry and then out of the pan.
1. After the egg is cooked, it is not easy to peel: when the egg is cooked, put 10G salt, or directly open a small hole in the eggshell, and then soak it in cold water. 2. When cutting eggs, apply oil or pure water to the knife, and cut the knife to ensure the egg is complete. 3. When using the powder, apply finger water to the egg. If you shoot the sailor directly, it is easy to stick the egg yolk. The starch is evenly sprinkled and then evenly beaten by hand. 4. Add rice wine to ensure that the eggs have no astringency. The white wine before the pan is grilled, in order to remove excess water so that the eggs have a scorching scent, there will be a rising flame, do not think that it is on fire.