1. High-gluten flour, milk, sugar, eggs, milk powder, salt, yeast, pour into the pot and knead the dough.
2. Add butter and continue to knead the dough into a film.
3. Ferment the kneaded dough to a temperature of 2 times in a warm place.
4. Approximately 60 grams, slacked into 8 doughs for 10 minutes.
5. First knead the dough into a beef tongue
6. Slowly roll up from one side, pinch the cuff, and grow the strip, the length and the width of the baking sheet are similar.
7. Place the kneaded dough strips in a baking sheet and spread evenly.
8. Put it in a warm place and ferment it to 2 times larger. Brush the egg on the surface and sprinkle the almond slices. The oven is 170 degrees for about 20 minutes, and the surface is golden.