This recipe uses the practice of yellow peach bread in Jingxinlian Sina blog. The finished product is soft and tastes sour and sweet, and the shape is also hateful.
1. All the dough materials are mixed and kneaded into a uniform dough (no need to reach the expansion stage). The fermentation is more than 13 hours, or twice as long at room temperature (I put the dough into the refrigerator and put it in the refrigerator for 24 hours)
2. Take out the fermented medium-sized dough and shred it, mix it with the other materials except the butter in the main dough, and add it to the butter.
3, the finished dough is fermented twice as much (about 1 hour) at room temperature, taken out and divided into 2 parts, vented, spheronized, relaxed for 15 minutes.
4. During the dough fermentation process, remove the canned yellow peaches, half diced, half sliced, blueberry and cranberry dried in warm water, drained and spared.
5, take a portion of the dough into a rectangular sheet, and move it into the baking sheet. As shown in the figure, cut the left and right into several equal parts, and place the yellow peach and cranberry in the middle.
6. From top to bottom, press one on the left and right alternately, and press the yellow peach slices in each gap. After all the intersections, tighten the cuffs.
7, dotted with blueberry grains, fermentation at room temperature 2 times larger (about 1 hour)
8, brush the whole egg liquid, sprinkle crispy crisps, into the preheated oven, 185 degrees up and down, the middle layer about 20 minutes
* After the loosened dough is opened, it must be cut on both sides of the oil paper and cross-shaped. If it is finished on the console, it will be easily deformed during the process of moving into the baking tray. * The dried fruit must be warm and soft in advance, otherwise it will become dry after baking; * I didn't succeed in the crispy grain. It may be that the weather is too hot recently. The butter will be soft immediately after it is taken out. It will not be granulated, and the weather will be cool and try again.