· Wash the ingredients. The phoenix shrimp is removed from the tail shell. · Stir the shrimp and 2 teaspoons of onebox special shrimp powder and 5 ml of olive oil. (Powder and olive oil should be slightly left with arugula). Mango peeled and cut into small dices, and the water radish is cut into thin slices for use.
· Heat the frying pan in medium and small heat and add 5 ml of olive oil. · When the oil is hot, pour the shrimp into the frying pan and stir fry until the shrimp is golden brown on both sides. · Remove the shrimps for use.
· Fry the fried shrimp in the frying pan. • Heat a sheet of cake at room temperature for about 30 seconds and remove it. · Put another cake into the pot and heat it for about 30 seconds before removing it.
· Spread a piece of dough and evenly topped with mayonnaise. · Spread red broccoli, 5 fried shrimps, mango diced and arugula on one side (leave half a mix of arugula) and top with a little mayonnaise. Then roll the dough to a cylindrical shape. · Make another burritos in the same way. (Because you want to pack two rolls, pay attention to the average material divided into two, the remaining mayonnaise)
· Stir the arugula, radish, a little mayonnaise, a small bowl of ONEBOX special shrimp powder, 5 ml of olive oil, put them into 2 trays on average, and put the burritos into 2 trays on average. Sprinkle with water radish decoration.
1. How to cut out the perfect shape after the burritos are finished? First of all, the knife should be fast:) Secondly, you can use the toothpick to fix it next to the lower knife position, and then remove the toothpick after cutting. 2. The step of heating the cake does not need to be fired. The remaining temperature can be used without brushing the pot and the smell of shrimp oil.