I like to use my own jam to add cookies, bread, etc. to play inside!
[Homemade Strawberry Jam] Ingredients: Fresh Strawberry 300g Fine Sugar 180g Fresh Lemon Juice 20g1, Wash and dry with strawberries, cut with a knife. The smaller one is cut in half, and the big one is cut in half.
2. Add sugar to the strawberries. Mix well with chopsticks so that the sugar adheres evenly to the strawberries. Cover with plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator for more than 3 hours (conditions can be refrigerated for 24 hours).
3. After refrigerating, the moisture in the strawberry will seep out, and you can continue to the next step.
4. Put the strawberries together with the oozing water into the pot and stir fry over high heat.
5. Stir fry until the strawberries are soft, then slowly dry over medium heat.
6. When stir fry until thick, turn off the heat, add lemon juice, stir evenly, and fry the jam.
7. After cooling, put the jam in a clean container and seal it in the refrigerator.
TIPS: 1. Cut the strawberries first, and pick them up with sugar until the water seeps out. Then stir fry and make a better jam. If the pickling time can reach 24 hours, the effect will be better. If you can't wait, three hours will be OK. If you can't wait, mix the strawberries and sugar and pour them into the pan to stir fry. After heating, the water will also come out, but it will prolong the stir-fry time, and the effect is not soaked and then fried. 2, because the strawberry is too long to fry, the color will be black, so try to use the wide mouth of the cauldron when frying, so that the water can be evaporated faster, not too much amount of frying, do not use narrow mouth milk Pot and other pots. 3. Strawberry jam is rich in sugar and has a long shelf life. As long as the container containing the strawberry is clean and sealed, the refrigerator can be stored for up to several months. 4, the container of jam, boiled in boiling water and dried naturally, can make the jam for a longer time. 5. If you reduce the sugar in the formula, it will also reduce the shelf life of the jam.