The cake recipe comes from Futian Scorpion [I love cheesecake] The cake is delicate and soft, with rich almond and cheese flavor. The exterior decoration I used soft chocolate instead of fondant, making a delicious and beautiful chocolate gift box cake! Do you like it?
Cut the cream cheese and butter into small pieces and soften them into a mixing bowl. Stir well with a spatula and add fine sugar.
2. Continue to use a spatula to stir to a smooth creamy shape.
3. Add the egg mixture 3 times, stir each time and then add the next time.
4. Add milk and continue to stir evenly
5. Sift in low-powder, cocoa powder, baking powder, stir evenly with egg, no granular
6. Add almond powder and continue to stir evenly
7. Silky slippery ribbon
8. Pour the batter into the mold, gently simmer it into the oven, 180 degrees, middle layer, 22 minutes (based on the temper of your own oven)
1. Soften the chocolate insulation (not more than 40 degrees)
2. Pour into the water
3. Stir well and put it in the refrigerator for 3-5 minutes. After removing it, mix the chocolate into a block.
4. Use a rolling pin to form a disc of about 2mm
5. Cover the chocolate wafer on the cheesecake
6. From the top to the bottom, press the flat, remove the excess part of the bottom
7. Take a proper amount of soft and press out two long strips
8. Stack the cross on the wrapped cake
9. Take a proper amount of softness, press out a long strip and then use a grid to mold the pattern. Take the remaining part of the soft bead and make a bow
10. Wrap the plaid on the bottom edge of the cake, and decorate the top of the cake with a bow to complete all the production.