Double 11 discounts in Tmall licked a box of Vietnamese grass shrimp. This kind of frozen shrimp tastes better than the local live shrimp, mainly in the tender taste, but the meat is firm and chewy, and in terms of umami, it is much stronger than the shrimp-based shrimp that can be bought in the local market. Therefore, it is highly recommended to choose garlic to enhance its freshness and highlight the original freshness of the ingredients.
1. Preparation Onion, garlic, minced, cooking wine, soy sauce, soy sauce, sugar, ready for preparation
2. Shrimp fried in a hot pot, add a proper amount of oil, then add 3 spoons of sugar, stir fry for 20 seconds, add grass shrimp, fry for 1 minute and then remove the dish.
3. Seasoning Heat the remaining oil on the bottom of the pot and add the minced garlic (as much as possible, topped with the bottom of the pot, super fragrant haha), and the flavor is slightly discolored (about 1 minute).
4. Stuffed shrimp Add fried shrimp, stir fry for 10s, add cooking wine, two spoons of soy sauce, a small bowl of water, add 1 spoon of soy sauce, cover the lid, and juice
5. Pan the pot and sprinkle with the right amount of diced green onion.