More pictures can be seen: http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_b5bcfe7e0101dy3z.html The difference between Fudgy brownie and Cakey brownie is that the ratio of butter, flour and chocolate is different, and the taste is different. When the latter is roasted, it will swell higher, the taste is more fluffy, and the former is softer and moister. The brownie that I used to do was to melt the butter and chocolate in the water. This time I tried a new method. The palate is very delicate. After refrigerating, there is a feeling of entrance. Like to try.
1. Preheat the oven at 180 °C or 160 °Cfan. Take an 8-inch square baking tray and lay the baking paper for later use.
2. Melt the dark chocolate into a microwave and melt it into a sauce. Sift dry powder (cocoa powder, low flour, salt). Instant coffee powder (without companion) is placed in the prepared warm water, stirred until melted, and set aside. (This step is an optional step. If you don't like the taste of coffee, you can't add it.) If you don't have instant coffee powder, you can use espresso instead.
3. In a large container, add softened butter and sugar at room temperature and stir with a whisk to fluffy. Add the eggs (add two times, add each one after each stirring), vanilla extract, stir well, add the prepared coffee liquid. Stir evenly.
4. Add the melted dark chocolate sauce, stir well, add the sieved dry powder (cocoa powder, low powder, salt), stir until completely uniform. Do not over-mix and produce gluten. The stirred batter looks smooth and smooth.
5, take 1/2 batter into the baking tray, after the rubber knife is evenly spread, spread a layer of walnuts, and then spread the remaining half of the batter on the walnut pieces, slowly leveling, have patience! (Do not like walnuts can put other dried fruits, or directly save this step, directly pour all the batter into the baking sheet)
6. Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes. A layer of fragile dry skin has appeared on the surface of the brownie. After it is taken out, insert it into the middle of the brownie with a toothpick. After the toothpick is pulled out, there are fines on the toothpick instead of the paste, which means it is baked. If the toothpick is completely clean after taking out the toothpick, the roast is a bit too much, and the taste is not enough fudgy.
7. After cooling for 5 minutes in the baking tray, transfer the brownie to the wire rack. After cooling completely, cut into square pieces and serve. Individuals prefer to put them in the refrigerator for a few hours before eating, and the taste is smoother. (The picture on the right is freshly cooled brownie, can't wait to eat one first, the middle is very moist, very fudgy ^^)
1, the reason why this brownie is called fudgy brownie, it means that the taste should be slightly moist, not like the fluffy taste of the cake. So controlling the baking time is very important. So it is recommended to take it out in 23 minutes and see if it is baked. 2, like to add walnuts in brownie, one can differentiate sweetness, and the mixture of different tastes can bring a sense of layering. But there are also many friends who like brownie without any dried fruit. You can try to do it and find your favorite.