The girls who love to eat KFC squid sticks, every time they eat at KFC, they still have to wait for the gods, so let’s get started!
1. Frozen silver carp sold in the supermarket, peeled and boned after thawing.
2. Slice and serve, a little white pepper, and marinate for 15 minutes.
3. Mix the flour and eggs into a paste, marinated fish fillets filled with egg paste and crumbs
4. Put in a frying pan and medium heat to fry the yellowish oil.
5. After the frying, the color is slightly lighter and can be re-expanded once to make it golden.
6. Finally, with tomato sauce or Thousand Island Sauce, it’s beautiful~
Fish fillets should not be too thick, otherwise it will affect the taste. Bread crumbs can't be wrapped too thick, the oil temperature can't overheat or the color is not black.