How to eat fresh daylily? The dried yellow flowers are not strange to everyone, and you can directly fry them after using water. However, fresh yellow flowers can not be so sloppy, if you directly eat it, you must get something wrong. This is because the pollen of fresh daylily contains a chemical component: colchicine. Colchicine itself is not toxic, but once people eat it, there will be another very toxic substance in the body: colchicine. Colchicine can strongly stimulate the digestive tract, causing acute poisoning, nausea and thirst, vomiting and diarrhea. If you ingest 20 mg of colchicine, you will die, but it is 10 kg of fresh daylily. The amount that is there, so usually does not happen in such extreme conditions. So when buying fresh cauliflower, the seller will marry you: fresh yellow cauliflower must be cooked with boiling water before cooking. But once you really water the crisp yellow flowers, it is estimated that there is no value for eating. The taste must be like chewing rice paper. So compromise, eat spicy flowers before eating: Because colchicine is mainly present on the flower, so remove all the fresh yellow flower stamen, you can remove most of the colchicine. Then put the yellow flower with the flower removed in the light salt water for 30 minutes, you can rest assured to eat.
The treatment of fresh yellow flowers, all the flowers of the fresh yellow flowers are removed, and most of the colchicine can be removed.
Then remove the yellow flower with the stamen in the light salt water for 30 minutes.
Firstly, the cashew nuts are fried to a slight yellow, and then the hot pot is sautéed with ginger powder. After the pork is discolored, add the crimson pepper and stir fry for 2 minutes.
Add fresh yellow flowers and stir fry for 1 minute, season with salt
Finally add the cashews and mix well
Fresh daylilies are particularly prone to softening, and I am smashed by the effort to find dishes on the dishes.