Recipe: 70% dark chocolate

Home Cooking Recipe: 70% dark chocolate

Notes:

[I just want to say that this is not a recipe for making chocolate with chocolate] Http://www.douban.com/photos/album/62518736/ Douban album visible big picture I really love black, I will think if I don’t eat for a few days. This thing is not cheap, just a piece of twenty or thirty. So I want to do it myself. In accordance with international practice, the formulas are listed in order of proportion. The black formula that is commonly seen [cocoa butter, cocoa liquor, cocoa powder, sugar, milk (or milk powder), soy lecithin (emulsifier)] also has butter in the formula, in addition to other chocolates in black There are spices, nuts, etc., and so on. According to the above information, I have tried and tried 3 times before and after, and I have not succeeded. One time I even made a fat taste! ! After eating a piece, I vowed not to eat chocolate for a lifetime! ! So I thought, it must be because I don't have the cocoa liquid material, so I didn't succeed! Later, various searches found that the cocoa mass was a mixture of 50% cocoa butter and 50% cocoa powder. That... it can only be a matter of proportion! So I did the fourth and fifth time, and finally succeeded! At least shaped! The taste is not particularly good, but it is very good-looking, and the fifth time, finally, in the absence of emulsifier, the taste is delicate, what kind of silky feelings, and so on, ~~ Ok! In fact, the process is not much different from the practice of buying ready-made chocolate to melt and reshape, but there are only a few details to be aware of.

Ingredients:

Steps:

  1. Home Cooking Recipe: The base material is weighed and ready for use. I am doing 70% black. The ratio is as follows: cocoa butter + cocoa powder is 70% (cocoa butter is 1.5-2.5 times that of cocoa powder) and the remaining 30% can be distributed according to taste. I am half. (not refined cocoa butter, cocoa barley cocoa powder, purple windmill whipped cream, Taikoo sugar powder)

    The base material is weighed and ready for use. I am doing 70% black. The ratio is as follows: cocoa butter + cocoa powder is 70% (cocoa butter is 1.5-2.5 times that of cocoa powder) and the remaining 30% can be distributed according to taste. I am half. (not refined cocoa butter, cocoa barley cocoa powder, purple windmill whipped cream, Taikoo sugar powder)

  2. Home Cooking Recipe: Prepare the tool for the heated pot and a bowl that can be placed in the pot. Mixing cup (preferably with a pointed tip), silicone mold

    Prepare the tool for the heated pot and a bowl that can be placed in the pot. Mixing cup (preferably with a pointed tip), silicone mold

  3. Home Cooking Recipe: Cocoa butter, cocoa powder, and powdered sugar are mixed. In hot water of about 60 degrees, it is heated by water and stirred constantly. I am lazy and don't break the cocoa butter. If it is broken, it will be better to stir.

    Cocoa butter, cocoa powder, and powdered sugar are mixed. In hot water of about 60 degrees, it is heated by water and stirred constantly. I am lazy and don't break the cocoa butter. If it is broken, it will be better to stir.

  4. Home Cooking Recipe: Stir to the state of the figure

    Stir to the state of the figure

  5. Home Cooking Recipe: Adding whipped cream, this step is very important to join. The chocolate solution that has just melted will become finer with the stirring at this time. Stability will be higher, I still don't know the exact principle.

    Adding whipped cream, this step is very important to join. The chocolate solution that has just melted will become finer with the stirring at this time. Stability will be higher, I still don't know the exact principle.

  6. Home Cooking Recipe: Stir again to the state of the figure (somewhat thicker than before) and mix thoroughly. Get rid of heat, this time you can add some rum or nutcracker

    Stir again to the state of the figure (somewhat thicker than before) and mix thoroughly. Get rid of heat, this time you can add some rum or nutcracker

  7. Home Cooking Recipe: Let the gingerbread man and the fallen duck lie on a flat plate

    Let the gingerbread man and the fallen duck lie on a flat plate

  8. After pouring the chocolate liquid, gently shake the mold to remove the bubbles, and take it at a lower temperature to wait for the molding.

  9. Demoulding! It is best to pull the silicone mold and let the chocolate loose inside, then pour it into the dish, so the surface is smooth.

  10. Bagging! Take it to the show

Tips:

There must be no moisture in the mold! The more careful the chocolate solution is stirred, the more slippery it will be. Give full play to your ingenuity! If you don't have light cream, you can use milk, milk powder and the like instead. You can also leave it. This is not a necessary raw material!


Look around:

ming taizi durian tofu pizza pumpkin pork soup margaret noodles fish bread watermelon huanren jujube pandan enzyme red dates baby prawn dog lightning puff shandong shenyang whole duck contact chaoshan tofu cakes tea cookies taro