Warm water, add a spoonful of fine sugar, yeast, mix well and let stand for 10 minutes.
2. Add flour, fresh cream, salt, and the remaining sugar in the yeast water. After mixing well, knead it by hand for about 1 minute. If the dough is too dry, continue adding some fresh cream. After licking, cover with plastic wrap and leave for 20 minutes.
3. Start the kneading step, stir the mixer at a low speed until the dough is smooth, add the melted butter, and simmer at medium speed to pull out the large film stage. Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4, put the cold chunks of butter in the middle of the two layers of plastic wrap, first use the kneading stick to knock flat, and then into a square.
5. Take the dough out of the refrigerator and place it on the platform where the flour is spread. Make a square of the same size as butter, cross the middle and open it along the sides.
6. Place the butter in the middle, then cover the four corners and wrap them in a square.
7. Split the square dough into 3 times in length, use a brush to remove the flour from the surface, fold it three times, and repeat it twice. Once again, the surface of the flour was brushed, and then wrapped in plastic wrap and placed in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Then repeat this step 3 times.
8. After the last three times of dough, cut into an isosceles triangle (9cm at the bottom and 18cm on the side), the bottom edge is cut for a short period, and then rolled up to the tip.
9. After placing the fermentation to twice as large (three tips for fermentation will be mentioned in the tips), apply a mixture of egg liquid and milk to the oven at 175 ° C or 155 ° C for 20-25 minutes to the surface. It is golden yellow.
1. Ferment the dough to twice as large before entering the oven. There are three ways: A. Place it in a warm place for about 1-1.5 hours. B. Ferment directly at room temperature. If the room temperature is low, the time should be compared. Long, may be up to 3 hours; C, placed in the refrigerator for refrigerated overnight (when the dough will slowly ferment slowly, if it has not been doubled after overnight, take it back to room temperature to continue fermentation) This is the best way, It is also the best way to make you feel good. If you are not in a hurry, recommend this method. (This time I used this method) 2, when the final cut into an isosceles triangle, it is inevitable to have scraps, do not throw it away, wrap it with plastic wrap or freeze it, you can use it to make the pastry.