1. Black rice and glutinous rice are soaked overnight, steamed in an autoclave for one hour (you can also soak for one hour, directly using the rice cooker to cook rice)
2. When steaming black rice, peeling chestnut
3. Press the chestnut with the spoon, I like to have a grainy feeling, so I didn't completely press it into the mud. Put two tablespoons of condensed milk and a little sugar, stir well.
4. Put the plastic wrap or brush oil in the sealed box, and put in the right amount of black rice to press the level.
5. Re-enter the chestnut mud and press the level
6. Put a layer of black rice on the chestnut mud
7. The buckle is on the plate, the back of the knife is smeared or drowned, and cut into suitable blocks.
8. Sprinkle with coconut and nuts to eat! But the stomach is not very good, parents should eat less!
Breakfast, afternoon tea is OK ????