In the summer, I often make a dish~ duck is cool, while bitter gourd is also a cool, clear-fired vegetable. The combination of two kinds of ingredients is very suitable for a summer leek. And the taste is also very harmonious, complement each other. The duck can be used as a whole duck or a duck leg.
1. Prepare the ingredients: the duck legs are lumpy, the bitter gourd cuts a little thicker pieces, the onion is cut, the ginger slices, the garlic cloves, the dried peppers are cut, and the pepper is some. Duck legs are drowning, forget to take pictures, text supplement ~
2. The pot is hot, and the small fire is super-sugar until it has just melted.
3. Dip the duck's leg block over the water and fry until slightly colored.
4. Add onion, ginger, garlic, dried chili, stir-fry the sauté on a small fire, stir until evenly.
5. Add wine, soy sauce, soy sauce, stir-fry evenly. Like the taste of sauce, you can also add a little bean paste at this time.
6. Stir fry over low heat and fry until the duck leg is slightly dry.
7. Add boiling water or broth, better beer, no duck legs, and then add the right amount of salt. Add soy sauce oyster sauce and watercress in front, where the amount of salt is less.
8. Cover the lid, turn the fire to a small fire until the duck leg is soft and rotten (the fire can also be mastered according to your favorite taste), and the soup is almost the same.
9. Turn the fire when there is some soup.
10. Turn the fire and add bitter gourd.
11. Like green peppers, you can also add some green peppers. If you don't add this, you can see your preference.
12. Stir fry until the bitter gourd green pepper is cooked, and finally add some chicken essence, and the delicious bitter gourd duck can be put out in the pan.
1. The duck leg should be soaked in water for half an hour beforehand, and then put into the pot to remove water. 2. Duck legs, stir-fry, stir-fry until the water and oil are separated, then add boiling water or broth or beer to make the duck leg meat more fragrant and not greasy.