1. Wash the duck meat, marinate with cooking wine, salt, and 3 slices of ginger for 10 minutes. Cut the konjac and cook for 10-15 minutes. Prepare ginger, garlic, and dried chili. Beauty pepper, millet pepper cut.
2. Put the oil in the pan and heat it. Pour the marinated duck into the pan and stir until the water is dry. Put the pepper, ginger, garlic, and dried pepper into the pot and stir-fry the duck to the scent. Raw soy, soy sauce, chicken essence into the pot.
3. Pour the beer into the pot, a bowl of clear water, and drown the duck. Boil the fire and pour it into the konjac and turn it to medium heat.
4. After boiling in the pot, pour in the beautiful pepper, and the millet is spicy. (This is a taste of salt, if not enough, it can be added)
5. Pour the chopped celery (coriander) into the pot. It can be served. The delicious savory Sichuan-style beer konjac roast duck is finished.
There is beer, and it is taboo for drivers to drive after eating.