The bean dregs are delicious and delicious. ————The bean dregs contain a large amount of dietary fiber, which can reduce fat absorption, promote fat metabolism, and also accelerate the passage of food through the intestines. If you like milky steamed buns, please click https://www.xiachufang.com/recipe/100572506/If you like whole wheat steamed buns, please click; https://www.xiachufang.com/recipe/100517976/ like yam hoe, Please click; https://www.xiachufang.com/recipe/101705427/
1. Cool the soymilk residue to about 30 degrees.
2. Yeast is heated with warm water (35 degrees) and white sugar.
3. The yeast water is poured into the flour, and the soymilk residue is also poured into the flour in a batch and stirred into a snowflake state. (Soybean milk residue has different water content, and it can be stirred by the side. It can be used to master the softness of the surface and help to adjust the difference of liquid usage)
4. Round the dough into a smooth and even dough.
5. Cover the plastic wrap to ferment until the original volume of the dough is twice as large, and the dough is evenly honeycombed.
6. Place the fermented dough on the chopping board, simmer until completely exhausted, and knead the dough into a uniform dose.
8. Turn the raw material into a steamed bun, place it in a steamed steamer, cover it with a damp cloth and wake up for 20 minutes. (complement picture)
9. Put the second-fermented taro blank into the pot and boil it, then turn to medium heat and steam for 15 minutes.
If there is no soy milk residue, you can also use red beans to boil, drain the water, and then use a spoon to press the red beans into the mud. "About the cold water pot or the water pot" 1, if the wake up to twice the length, you must open the water pot, steaming, to prevent the cold water heating process leading to excessive fermentation. 2. If the late wake-up is short, the cold water pot is steamed. During the process of rising water temperature, the pasta will have a fermentation process to ensure sufficient proof. 3, for the late-rising pasta, cold water pot and water pot, can be, but, if the fine, the former tastes a little softer, the latter is a little tighter, you can choose according to personal preferences.