There are small mushrooms in the house that are difficult to save and swollen. Do not want to open the fire and slump, what to do? The electric baking pan is in hand, the food is not good~~~~~ with the aroma of basil leaves, pizza grass, black pepper and sea salt, soaked with cream cheese The taste buds are exposed to the soft, very cute and delicious little mushrooms, which are reluctant to eat swollen.~~~~~=V= Super Simple~ Let's learn together.
Mushrooms are stalked, washed with water, mixed with a small amount of salt and placed, and drained after draining water.
Preheat the pancakes (or pan), add a small piece of butter, melt and place the prepared mushrooms in the pan (head down la la la) in the pot
Sprinkle with water into the mushroom umbrella and sprinkle with black pepper, basil leaves, and pizza. After half a minute, start the pot~
Set the plate~ then add a small amount of cream cheese to the plate.
If it is a carnivorous animal, you can add a few pieces of smoked sausage or bacon~~~ That's it =V=