Breakfast made with Mr. on weekends. He is responsible for making Dutch sauce and poached eggs, and I am responsible for others. It is the truth (*^__^*) to work with two people. Need to use Dutch sauce, the practice can refer to here: https://www.xiachufang.com/recipe/1041271/ ================================== This material is used for two people.
Prepare the Dutch sauce, cover it with plastic wrap, and set aside.
Preheat the oven at 200 ° C or 180 ° C fan. Prepare two small baking cups, surrounded by butter;
Preparation materials: onions, red bell peppers cut into small Ding. Bacon cut small pieces. Chopped parsley, lemon shavings, juice;
Take a clean, large container, pour the small pieces of bread into it, and use a rubber spatula.
Put the oil in the pot, after the pot is hot, pour the bacon, stir fry until the bacon surface is firm;
Set the bacon to the side and use a paper towel to remove excess oil from the pot. The onion and bacon are evenly sautéed for about 2 minutes until the onion becomes soft and transparent; the red sweet pepper is mixed and stirred for about 1 minute;
Lower the chicken soup (or water) and whipped cream, stir well, then boil, then turn off the heat.
8. Pour the cooked soup quickly into a container filled with bread. Immediately mix it with a rubber spatula. When the soup is still hot, let the bread pieces absorb it. (The mixture must be moist, if it is too dry, add some cream and water.)
9. Add lemon peel and lemon juice and mix well;
10, add parsley, mix well;
11, add a raw egg, mix well;
12, add crab meat, mix well;
13, add appropriate amount of red pepper powder, salt, sugar, black pepper, and mix well;
14. Put in the baking cup. For easy access, place the baking cup on a larger baking tray;
15, into the oven, about 20 minutes, until the bread crust is crisp; when baking pudding, do 2-4 poached eggs;
16. Place the poached egg on the baked pudding with 1-2 eggs each. Topped with hollandaise sauce and sprinkled with black pepper and red pepper powder;
17, the fork will break the egg yolk, let the egg yolk juice flow out, eat it!
1. If you don't have a crouton, you can use a toast to bake slightly until the surface is slightly browned (it is easier to have a toaster), and then cut into small pieces instead. 2. If you want to pour the Dutch sauce, you will find that the Dutch sauce has become thicker for a long time. You can add a few drops of hot water and mix well.