WeChat public number "baby nutrition supplement", including 700 nutritional supplements that I have done for my baby, with these 700 complementary food recipes, no longer worry about the baby eating. Xiaosi mother will share 6-24 months of baby food supplement in this public number. I don't know if it is because of my influence. Xiaosi students like me like purple cabbage, but this kind of vegetable is super nutritious. Its vitamin C content reaches 39 mg/100 g, β-carotene. The content reaches 110 μg / 100 g, which is very beneficial to the baby's vision development. The calcium content in it is about 100 mg / 100 g, which is similar to the calcium content of milk. In addition, purple cabbage contains a large amount of anthocyanins, which have anti-oxidation effects. We all know that eating dark vegetables is very beneficial to the body. In fact, it is because of the anthocyanin-rich reason. . But as far as I know, a baby who doesn't like to eat purple cabbage can not only have a small classmate, but many babies don't like its taste and taste. So, this time I made a super delicious baby purple cabbage cheese egg roll. You can "hidden" things that he doesn't like, and add a lot of vegetables inside, but it looks colorful. Baby is also a value party, good-looking tableware and complementary food will bring more interest to the baby, the focus is that its taste is not bad, the softness of the quiche, the thickness of the cheese, instantly make it very popular! ! Recipe highlights Many babies are allergic to protein. This time, even if it is a must-have for protein allergy, you can eat it. Just use egg yolk to do it! And the cheese is rich in calcium, and it has a little more milky taste, which is very popular with the baby. The small rolls that are made well are soft and tender, and can also exercise the fine movements and chewing ability of the baby's hands. Xiaosi's little clam cheese tries to choose “original cheese”. Don't choose “re-made cheese”. This can be seen on the ingredient list or the bag, and pay attention to the ingredient list. The lower the sodium content, the better. I have already sorted out the specific selection method and the recipe for the cheese. I can see it by replying to the "cheese" in the dialog box of the public number background!
1. Prepare ingredients: 1 egg, 5g carrot, 10g zucchini, 1 piece of purple cabbage, cheese. PS: The recipe only represents the amount of production, and does not represent the amount of food your baby eats.
2. Remove the skin of the carrot and cut it into small pieces. PS: When making this cheese egg roll, carrots will be added inside, so you need to cut the carrots so that the baby will not affect the taste of the egg rolls when eating.
3. After boiling the water, put in the chopped carrots that have been cut very carefully until the carrots are cooked and boiled. PS: Because carrots are not easy to cook, if they are directly added to the egg roll, they may be fried for a long time and still not cooked, so you can make it soft and chewy by licking it in advance.
4. If you have a fruit and vegetable cleaning solution in your home, you can use it to wash it in advance to save the drowning. If there is no fruit and vegetable cleaning solution at home, you need to burn another pot of water and simmer the purple cabbage in boiling water for 30 seconds. PS: Purple cabbage is used to remove residual pesticides and nitrite on the surface. It is best not to rub with carrots. The anthocyanins in purple cabbage are good for the baby's eyes and can improve immunity, but try not to take the purple cabbage for too long, otherwise the purple cabbage will turn blue, it is not very good!
5. Put the good purple cabbage in the water and keep it in color.
6. Cut the purple cabbage into pieces.
7. Peel the zucchini and cut it into small pieces. PS: The outer skin of zucchini is relatively hard. If you buy a relatively tender zucchini, it is okay for adults to eat with the outer skin. However, if the baby eats it, it is best to remove the outer skin.
8. The cheese is slightly frozen, and it is also chopped. PS: It is easy to break the cheese after it is opened, so I usually put it in the freezer so that I can eat it for a while. If it is a block of cheese, cut it first and then chop it.
9. Take 5g of corn starch, add 25g of water, and stir into water starch with chopsticks.
10. Dissolve the egg in the bowl and pour the prepared water starch. PS: Mom who has been following me as a complementary food must be familiar with this little coup. Adding a little water starch to the omelette can make the quiche more tough and not easy to break when fried.
11. Mix the egg mixture with the water starch with chopsticks.
12. Add the prepared vegetables and cheese to the egg mixture.
13. Mix all ingredients with chopsticks. PS: The quiche with vegetables added is actually more difficult to fry than the simple quiche. When I deal with them, I will deliberately control the amount of vegetables. Don't be greedy, add more vegetables, and the fried eggcakes will taste very bad. Don't say that the baby doesn't like it, we probably don't like it. If you want to season after the baby is over, you can add a little salt to the season to taste.
14. Brush a little oil on the bottom of the pan and pour the egg into the pan to form a quiche. PS: Spread the quiche to a small fire, slowly fry the egg cake, the surface of the egg liquid will slowly solidify and mature, and the fried cake can be turned over and continue to fry for a while, until all the ingredients are cooked. Pot!
15. The quiche is slightly cold and the quiche is rolled up.
16. Cut it into small pieces and you are ready to eat.
Try to choose "original cheese" for cheese. Don't choose "re-made cheese". This can be seen on the ingredient list or on the bag, and pay attention to the ingredient list. The lower the sodium content, the better. I have already sorted out the specific selection method and the recipe for the cheese. I can see it by replying to the "cheese" in the dialog box of the public number background!