WeChat public number "baby nutrition supplement", including 500 nutritional supplements that I have done for my baby, with these 500 complementary food recipes, no longer worry about the baby eating. "I want to add meat to my baby, but the meat that I made is a little bit of firewood. Does the baby not like it?" This was the most difficult food problem for me, because the baby is easily iron-deficient for about 8 months. At the age of months, if the animal's liver, animal blood, red meat and other iron supplement foods do not like to eat, I am worried that the baby will be anemia due to iron deficiency. Until then I developed the baby lunch meat to solve the problem of "baby does not love meat", because the luncheon meat made is very soft, chewy, and tastes delicious.
1. Prepare ingredients: 100g pork, 30g egg white, 20g starch, 20g water. PS: I know that many babies are allergic to egg whites or have not added egg whites. Therefore, Xiaosi’s mother studied the two formulations in a particularly intimate manner. If you do not add egg white, replace it with 20 grams of water. The specific formula is: meat 100g, starch 20g, water 40g, and the luncheon meat is also very soft.
2. Wash the meat and cut into small pieces. PS: It is best to choose pork meat for lunch. If you can't buy it, you can use the tenderloin instead. It is best to add a little fat. Because the fat and lean meat will be mixed, the meat will be cooked. The taste will not be firewood.
3. Then stir the meat into a fine meat. PS: You can use a blender to stir, or you can ask the owner to help you to mince the meat when you buy the meat, but you have to stir it twice and stir it up to be delicious.
4. Look at my picture, the mixed meat is very delicate. PS: It is best not to use a knife, the meat of the knife is not thin, more like dumpling stuffing, so the steamed luncheon meat loses its advantage.
5. Mix 100 grams of meat, water (20ml), starch (20g) and egg white (30g). PS: 30 grams of egg white is almost an egg white, not so accurate~
For the problem of seasoning, after the baby is over, you can add a little salt or soy sauce to taste according to your baby's taste.
Then stir the luncheon meat evenly. PS: If you find white meat tendons when mixing, be sure to pick it out!
After the meat is stirred, spread it over to a container that can be steamed in a steamer, preferably a container with a certain depth. PS: This container can be used as long as it can be put into the steamer. It is also very good to demould without brushing the oil, so there is no need to tangled with the problem of not using oil.
Prepared luncheon meat.
Then use a spoon back to compact and smooth the surface. PS: The spoon may be easier to stick with the meat, so you can use a spoon to damp a little cold water before smoothing.
Because some babies are allergic to egg whites, I made a luncheon meat without adding egg white, 100g of meat stuffing with 20g of starch and 40ml of water, and mix well. PS: The luncheon meat without adding egg white differs in the ratio of ingredients, and the other production steps are the same. But the taste is really not as delicious as the egg white version, and it is easy to disperse.
Two pieces of luncheon meat are ready, one adds egg whites and one does not add egg whites.
Then put two portions of luncheon meat in a steamer and steam for about 40 minutes on medium heat.
After the lunch meat is steamed, after a little cool, cut into pieces or strips, you can enjoy it for your baby! If the temperature is not cooled, it will be sliced and it will be easy to disperse.
Can not help but feel once again, maternal love is omnipotent! But it seems that the luncheon meat on the tall one is actually very simple and easy to make. The most important thing is that it is really suitable for the baby! PS: The cooked luncheon meat can't be eaten at one time, it can be frozen, and it can be steamed or boiled when it is eaten. It is steamed and then frozen.